Rewards Terms & Conditions
Current Terms and Conditions:
Opt‐Out To remove your name and information from our lists you have the choice to opt‐out of receiving marketing communications from us, and to limit our disclosure of your information to other companies. You can also change or modify information previously provided. You may opt-out on the “My Account” tab or by e‐mailing our customer service department at CustomerService@GTCMovies.com.
Refunds and Service Fees All tickets purchased online may be refunded at GTCMovies.com/Refunds until one hour before showtime. All other refunds must be processed in person directly at the theatre the tickets were purchased for prior to the published show time. The theatre will need the booking / confirmation number or the date and time of the purchase as well as the first six and the last four digits of the credit card used to make the purchase. Convenience fees for online ticket purchases will not be refunded.
Children's Guidelines GTC does not specifically target its online services to children under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13 you may use our web site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Please note that our site may contain links to content providers that collect information from children under the age of 13. We have no control over such content providers and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Because the Internet offers open access to a wide range of information, it is important that parents supervise and prevent access to inappropriate content, email or chat sessions.
Cookies Our web site collects information through a variety of technical methods, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site sends to your computer while you are viewing the web site. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of web sites. Cookies, web beacons and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information directly to us.
Security The personal information collected by GTC is stored in limited access servers, accessible only by GTC employees. We will maintain appropriate safeguards, including technical measures, warnings, and firewalls, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any customer information under our control. Please be aware that the transmission of information over the internet is not inherently secure, and, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security measures, no security systems can prevent all potential security breaches.
GTC Reel Rewards
- GTC Reel Rewards is Georgia Theatre Company’s Loyalty Program and is intended for individual use. Group purchases are not eligible to receive loyalty points. GTC Reel Rewards is a free program and may be terminated by the company at any time.
- GTC Reel Rewards membership may be obtained online at www.GTCMovies.com/loyalty. Registration is not required in order to receive reward points. Registration is required in order to redeem rewards or receive any special offers.
- GTC Reel Rewards membership is open to all customers 15 years of age and older.
- GTC Reel Rewards members will receive 10 points per dollar spent on ticket purchases at any participating theatre or on GTCMovies.com and 10 points per dollar spent on concession items at participating theatres. Points are NOT issued for admissions obtained by redeeming complimentary passes or Discount Tickets. Points are NOT earned when purchasing gift cards. Points expire 12 months after date earned if not used.
- GTC Reel Rewards members may redeem points as follows:
700 points = Any candy
1,000 points = Medium popcorn and large drink or any one size popcorn or fountain drink
1,500 points = Combo #2 (Medium popcorn, large drink and any candy)
2,000 points = ticket
2,500 points = 3D, GTX or LX ticket
- No individual may earn more than 2000 points in a single day.
- GTC Reel Rewards members may not redeem a "FREE Movie Ticket" reward for "No Pass Features." Free Movie rewards are not transferable and are valid on the member's next visit after the points are earned.
- GTC Reel Rewards members are eligible to receive a FREE Medium popcorn on their birthday that is automatically credited to each member’s loyalty account on their birthday and is redeemable anytime in the following 12 months. GTC Reel Rewards members must provide Georgia Theatre Company with their birthday to be eligible for this reward.
- GTC Reel Rewards members must provide a valid phone number, email address, birthdate, and zip code to participate in the program. Multiple accounts with the same phone number or email address are not valid. Any duplicate account will be deleted without notice to the member and without authorization.
- Accounts that were created prior to December 2017 that have not transacted since December 2017 have been deactivated.
- Georgia Theatre Company reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue the program and/or rewards structure at any time without any liability to members. This is a free program offered by GTC to enhance the experience of its customers.
- Georgia Theatre Company does not share personal information provided by its customers. If at any time Georgia Theatre Company wishes to share information with a partner or third party, permission must be obtained from each GTC Reel Rewards member.
Disclosure Required by Law From time to time, GTC may be required to share your personally identifiable information with law enforcement or other governmental agencies in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. GTC also reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that GTC, in good faith, believes to be unlawful. GTC also may share certain personally identifiable information when it believes that such sharing is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and itself.
Disclosure as a part of a Business Transaction GTC may also disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties in relation to planned or potential corporate sales, mergers, reorganizations, consolidations, dissolutions, bankruptcies, or similar events. As a part of any such transaction, GTC will treat your information as an asset and transfer it to the purchaser.
Last Revision Date: September 2021