Terms & Conditions
Opt‐Out To remove your name and information from our lists you have the choice to opt‐out of receiving marketing communications from us, and to limit our disclosure of your information to other companies. You can also change or modify information previously provided. You may opt out on the “My Account” tab or by e‐mailing our customer service department at CustomerService@GeorgiaTheatreCompany.com.
Refunds and Service Fees Because we do not store full credit card numbers, all refunds must be processed in person directly at the theatre the tickets were purchased for prior to the show time. The theatre will need the booking / confirmation number or the date & time of the purchase as well as the first six and the last four digits of the credit card used to make the purchase. Convenience fees for online ticket purchases will not be refunded.
Children's Guidelines GTC does not specifically target its online services to children under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13 you may use our web site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Please note that our site may contain links to content providers that collect information from children under the age of 13. We have no control over such content providers and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Because the Internet offers open access to a wide range of information, it is important that parents supervise and prevent access to inappropriate content, email or chat sessions.
Cookies Our Web sites collect information through a variety of technical methods, including cookies and Web beacons. Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site sends to your computer while you are viewing the Web site. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Web sites. Cookies, web beacons and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information directly to us.
Security The personal information collected by GTC is stored in limited access servers, accessible only by GTC employees. We will maintain appropriate safeguards, including technical measures, warnings, and firewalls, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any customer information under our control. Please be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security measures, no security systems can prevent all potential security breaches.
GTC Reel Rewards
- GTC Reel Rewards membership may be obtained online at www.GTCMovies.com/loyalty. Registration is not required in order to receive reward points. Registration is required in order to redeem rewards or receive any special offers.
- GTC Reel Rewards membership is open to all customers 15 years of age and older.
- GTC Reel Rewards members will receive 10 points per dollar spent on ticket purchases at any participating theatre or on GTCMovies.com and 10 points per dollar spent on concession items at participating theatres. Points are NOT issued for admissions obtained by redeeming complimentary passes or Discount Tickets. Points are NOT earned when purchasing gift cards. For the purpose of calculating points earned at the box office and concession stand, the system will issue points for the whole dollar amount spent. Example: Transaction Total = $10.50, Points earned = 100.
- GTC Reel Rewards members may redeem 1000 points any one concession item (i.e. any popcorn, drink, candy, etc., excluding alcohol), or a number 2 combo. GTC Reel Rewards members may redeem 2000 points for a FREE Movie Ticket.
- GTC Reel Rewards members may not redeem a "FREE Movie Ticket" reward for "No Pass Features." Free Movie rewards are not transferable and are valid on the member's next visit.
- GTC Reel Rewards members are eligible to receive a FREE Movie Ticket on their birthday that must be used within a week of their actual birthday, valid 7 days before through 7 days after the member’s birthday. GTC Reel Rewards members must provide Georgia Theatre Company with their birthday to be eligible for this reward.
- Member accounts may not accumulate more than 10,000 points.
- Members may not redeem more than 5,000 in a 24-hour period.
- Accounts that have not been used within the trailing 24 months will be deactivated.
- Georgia Theatre Company reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue the program and/or rewards structure at any time without any liability to members.
- Georgia Theatre Company does not share personal information provided. If at any time Georgia Theatre Company wishes to share information with a partner or 3rd party, permission must be obtained from each GTC Reel Rewards member.
Disclosure Required by Law From time to time, GTC may be required to share your personally identifiable information with law enforcement or other governmental agencies in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. GTC also reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that GTC, in good faith, believes to be unlawful. GTC also may share certain personally identifiable information when it believes that such sharing is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and itself.
Disclosure as a part of a Business Transaction GTC may also disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties in relation to planned or potential corporate sales, mergers, reorganizations, consolidations, dissolutions, bankruptcies, or similar events. As a part of any such transaction, GTC will treat your information as an asset and transfer it to the purchaser.
Last Revision Date: March 2019